Are you in the dilemma of choosing the right Niche for your future blog this is the right place where you can solve your dilemma I’ll also share my personal experience at the of the post here I am cover all topic and niches where you can start your blog but your blogging journey you should ask first yourself four questions like this
- What is the most profitable blog niche?
- How can I make money with my blog?
- How do I pick the perfect name for my blog?
- What should I blog about to keep me interested?
And hey, these are all questions you should think about! Remember
Read also – How to start blogging in 2019
- City guide: Explore your own city and its surroundings. Recommend unusual places to visit. Great for budget traveling!
- Travel tips: Share your tips and tricks for traveling. Getting through long flights, packing efficiently, etc.
- Cultural differences: Share what you’ve learned about the customs and proper manners in a foreign culture.
- Language and travel: If you like learning languages, why not create a blog where your readers can learn some basic words and useful sentences for their next trip?
- Traveling for work: Do you work for an airline or just travel a lot for work? Use your layovers to capture the essence of each city and country. Share your stories with the world – you have a global audience waiting!
- Diets: This is one of the most profitable blog niches out there. There’s always a new trendy diet to focus on – you just need to start your blog now!
- Nutrition and supplements: We all know we should eat better foods – but why is it so difficult?? Help your readers achieve their goals and eat healthy foods!
- Meditation: Share your experience and tips for achieving a clear state of mind with meditation.
- Herbal remedies: Teach your audience how they can benefit from what nature has to offer.
- Mindfulness: This is a big thing in the health/wellness niche. Mindfulness is a great blog topic – just share your tips for practicing mindful living in everyday life.
- Mental health: Help your readers find the root causes of depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues.
- Self-care and self-worth: How can your readers achieve a happier life by dedicating more time to themselves instead of spending their days working for the needs of other people?
- Confidence boosting: Help your audience with self-esteem issues. How can they achieve better confidence to succeed in life and become happier in general?
- Skincare: There are many skin health topics to write about. Acne and aging are probably the most popular niches out there. …
Fitness and sports
- Yoga: This niche has incredible potential for making money by blogging. If you’re a certified yoga instructor, create a series of articles and publish them as an e-book.
- Weight loss: Dieting and losing weight is an endless source of blog post ideas – it’s one of the most popular niches when it comes to starting a blog to make money.
- Crossfit training: Share your story, experience, and tips on how your readers can achieve their fitness goals with CrossFit training.
- Cycling: How to take care of your bike? What to pay attention to when buying one? Write about the best biking trips in your region or make it into a travel blog on two wheels!
- Running and marathons: Running is one of the most popular forms of exercising, so you’ll have a big audience to capture. Write about running tips, techniques, seasonal training for summer/winter, training for marathons, running equipment, etc.
- Extreme sports: Parachuting, base jumping, you name it! Easy to turn into a travel blog if you tour the world looking for the next adrenaline rush.
- Hiking: Urban hiking, day trips, hiking challenges.
- Cheerleading: This is the most interesting part of a football game for many, but it’s also a great sport!
- Pilates: If you know pilates, why not share your tips and experience with the world?
- Personal training: This would be the ultimate traffic magnet for your blog. If you can write about exercising tips and offer workout and meal plans, you could make yourself a big name online. Write about fitness tips for busy people!
Hobbies and interest
- Gardening: Tons of different areas to focus on: urban gardening, growing flowers, organic gardening, growing vegetables…
- Drawing: Create a series of articles where you teach your readers how they can become better at drawing.
- Art: Share your own work or those of others. Give tips on where to go in your city for great art.
- Music: Make your own music or blog about that of others. Teach your readers how to play an instrument!
- Writing: Copywriting is a popular topic these days. Why not show your readers how they can become successful freelance writers, for instance?
- Motorcycles: Blog about the best models, vintage pieces, or maintenance advice, for example. How to pimp a bike and improve it to perform better?
- Gambling: How to play poker? How to become a successful gambler online?
- Technology: Write about the latest gadgets, new technologies, tips and tricks for using them…
- Programming and web development: Help your readers learn to program so that they can start new careers in the technology industry. How to build a website? How to create a mobile application to sell on the App Store?
- Boating and fishing: Review equipment, give your recommendations and share your experience on the waves.
- Photography: You could offer photography tips and write a helpful beginner’s guide to take beautiful photos.
- Fashion: Blog about fashion trends, share your best looks, and establish yourself a name in the fashion blogosphere.
- Makeup: Write a blog and create YouTube videos with makeup tutorials. Lots of makeup gurus are already going viral online – you just need to add your own flavor to the soup and you can do it, too.
We all love our pets and millions of Americans are willing to spend money on their pets. This is a lucrative niche that will help you make money.
- Dog food
- Traveling with Cats
- Flying with Dogs
- Exotic pets
- Pets for toddlers
- Exotic fish
- Koi fish
- Homemade dog foods
- Puppy food
- Best dog toys
- Cat tree houses
- Organic cat food
- Best kitten food
- Cat accessories
- Wines and champagne: If you know a lot about wines, share that passion with the world.
- Craft beer: Blog about what makes craft beer so awesome and establish yourself a name online. How to make craft beer at home?
- Exotic cuisine: Share your favorite tips and recipes for preparing authentic meals from countries far away.
- Cooking: Choose a niche and help your readers – e.g. 30-minute meals, affordable cooking for families, etc.
- Home-cooked meals: Why a home-cooked meal is the best there is! Share your family recipes and gather them all to publish a branded cookbook!
- Health foods, superfoods: How to cook and eat to stay healthy?
- Baking: Muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, frosted cakes. If you can spell it, you can bake it!
- Recipes: Gather the best recipes you can find for a particular niche. Then cook them and write roundup posts on them.
- Kitchen equipment: Share your tips on which pots and pans to use. There are tons of utensils available to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. Write honest reviews and make sure to include affiliate links for your readers to click and buy the products right away.
- Veganism and plant-based diet: How to become a vegan? Share your tips and favorite recipes with your readers!
- Coffee or tea: Write for all of us caffeine addicts – share your coffee tips and teach your readers new things about their favorite hot drinks.
Read also –
- Video game tutorials for beginners: Help others enjoy their games more!
- Game walkthroughs and tips: Adventure games are the ideal candidates for walkthrough posts, like Tomb Raider.
- Strategy game best practices: There’s so much to learn about an advanced strategy game like Civilization or Cities: Skylines. Write a blog or start a YouTube channel – or both!
- Card and board games: Although not digital, playing cards and board games are still popular! Why not share your opinions on board games and make it into a blog where you review games.
- Outdoor games: Get your readers out in nature! Write an article about 50 different outdoor games for kids and publish the collection as an e-book. Sell it at a discount to schools!
Family and home
- Pregnancy and becoming parents: Write a series of blog posts about pregnancy – every mother and father have a bunch of questions they need answers for during this time.
- Parenting and childcare: Every parent needs help with their kids – solve their parenting problems with helpful articles on your blog. How to be a cool mom or a cool dad?
- Family holidays: Where to go with the whole family for the holidays? How to make the most out of the holiday budget?
- Hobbies for the whole family: What to do and where to go together with the entire family?
- Saving money: Help parents come up with ideas for things they can do for free with their kids. Or how they can save money when doing groceries or buying clothes for their kids.
- House and garden: Tips for taking care of the house and garden. Renovation, makeovers, maintenance…
- Homeschooling: Share your knowledge about homeschooling. How does it work? Who can do it? Where do you start?
- School and bullying: How to help children who are bullied? How to stop bullying altogether??
- Education: Blog about different options for school or college. How to finance your kid’s college degree? How to write the perfect college application?
- Eco-friendly homes: Write about how to turn an apartment or house into an eco-friendly, green home. Also, you could blog about how your family takes care of the environment at home in your daily life.
- Movies: Review films, create lists with the best movies for each genre out there.
- TV shows: Similar to movies – rate and review!
- Funny cat videos: Find the funniest videos online and make them go viral. Attract enough visitors and make income by using ads on your blog.
- Theatre, opera, and ballet: Review pieces in your region or write about old and new pieces your readers wish to read more about.
- Stand-up comedy and improvisation: Offer tips, create awesome content you can turn into a book someday. Why not offer workshops, courses, or 1-to-1 coaching, too?
- Upcoming events: Write about events that attract attention. The more people are interested in reading about them, the more traffic you get.
Education and career
- Career path advice: How to find your passion and the right career and job to fit?
- Promotions and career coaching: Help your readers achieve their career goals more quickly.
- Learning new skills: Languages, management skills, IT & software skills.
- Study hacks: How to learn more efficiently? How to party in college but still nail your exams?
- SAT tips and tricks: How to prepare for your SATs and get top scores?
- Instagram celebrities: How to become a social media celebrity on Instagram?
- Mastering a social network: How to boost your business on social media?
- Social media detox: Help your readers with their phone addiction!
- Beginner’s guides: Write about the basics of social networks – how to start using them and how to make the most out of them?
- Dating guide: Everyone is looking for love! Write a dating guide – you can choose to be serious, satirical, funny…
- Moving together and starting a family: How to make it work? Blog about tips for new couples who want to start a family.
- Weddings and marriage: Wedding blogs are BIG right now. Help people plan their weddings and come up with wedding concepts. Offer your help as a wedding planner!
- Relationship advice: How to take care and cherish your relationship and make it last?
- Divorce: Well, it just doesn’t always work out with relationships. Help your readers overcome their divorce. There are many different topics you can help people with: legal advice, self-care, dealing with frustration and anger…
Read also – 18-best-earning-freelancing-jobs-in-2019
- Personal finance: How to manage your finances the best? Everyone is interested in making the most out of their bucks.
- Financial independence: Share your tips for achieving financial independence by saving, investing, and planning for the long run.
- Insurances and savings: How to find the best insurances and save wisely?
- Retirement and pension savings: We are all aging and getting closer to retirement every day. Although it might be decades away, most of us are interested in learning how we could start saving now already.
- Managing the family budget: It’s not always easy to make ends meet with a bigger family. Share tips for saving money on daily things like groceries, transportation, hobbies, clothing, etc.
Politics and society
- News and current events: Write about your own views on the hottest topics in the media right now.
- Political satire: Capture your readers’ attention with witty perspectives and your personal touch to current political events.
- Society and politics: Address political issues in society. Choose a matter you wish to stand for and create a community around it.
- Educational blog: Teach people about political systems, processes and why their voice matters in every election they can participate in.
conclusion Choose The Right Topic
I know that a lot of people tend to chase the ones that are the most profitable. Heck, I’ve done that before in the past and I can tell that you’ll likely fail. You’re going to need a lot of content for your blog and if you don’t enjoy the topic or are not interested in it, that’s just asking for trouble. It doesn’t matter if the topic is profitable if you hate writing content because you don’t enjoy it. Your blog will feel like work and before you know it, you’ll drop it like a bad cold. Instead, choose something that you really enjoy or want to learn more about.
You don’t have to be an expert in the niche, but you should have some interest in it. As I mentioned above, you need to be able to write 50-100 blog posts on that topic. Otherwise, find a different one, there are plenty to go around and I have no doubt that you’ll find something you love.
PRO TIP : Blog About Yourself And life
If you can’t find a blog niche that you can relate to, why not just blog about yourself? If you manage to write in a fun, engaging way, you can generate surprisingly many visitors to succeed with your blog. So, figure out how you can come up with a “storyline” about your life first. You could write about your teenage years, your life as a single guy or gal in a big city, or about how you’re starting a family and sharing your experience on seeing how your kids are growing up. Or perhaps you could write about your career, how it’s developing and how it’s been. And of course, blogging in your retirement years is just as exciting – that’s when you can break free from the world of office hours and unpaid leave!
Blogging about yourself lets you be very creative and come up with a very personal perspective to the world around you. However, keep in mind that you’re sharing your life with the world. You are going to be the brand and the business, in good times and in bad times. So, when you get feedback from your readers, it can get very personal sometimes.
please Don’t forget to share your blog niche ideas in the comments below! I’d love to hear your ideas!share this post :